1.Organizes item orders by editing for price, promotions, weight compliance.
2.Arranges shipments by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating delivery requirements; placing and expediting orders.
3.Ships items by examining items, destination, route, rate, delivery time; ordering carriers.
4.Verifies items shipped by matching bills of lading; reconciling quantities; noting discrepancies.
5.Keeps customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, shipment date and method, and current status; answering questions.
6.Replaces damaged items, shortages, and misshipments by determining optimal response of replacement or credit.
7.Protects organization reputation by keeping pricing, promotion, purchase order, and credit-limit information confidential.
8.Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
9.Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Forklift operator duties and responsibilities
- Follow all health and safety procedure and regulations as dictated by the organization and the state
- Operate forklift with care and with awareness to people and environment around machine
- Ensure forklift is properly stored, fueled, cleaned, and ready to operate
- Perform maintenance on machine as needed
- Follow and update inventory activity, lists, records, and log all completed tasks
- Move inventory and materials across facilities
- Stack and organize large bulk items
- Remove inventory from trucks or shipping and delivery to proper location
- Carry inventory for shipping to proper truck
- Move materials from facilities to workstations, pick-up locations, or other locations
JHS,JHS,VALID DRIVING LICENCE AND OTHER PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE