1.Provides account services to customers by receiving deposits and loan payments; cashing checks; issuing savings withdrawals; recording night and mail deposits; selling cashier’s checks, traveler’s checks, and series e bonds; answering questions in person or on telephone; referring to other bank services.
2. Records transactions by logging cashier’s checks, traveler’s checks, and other special services; preparing currency transaction reports.
3. Cross-sells bank products by answering inquiries; informing customers of new services and product promotions; ascertaining customers’ needs; directing customers to a branch representative.
4. Completes special requests by closing accounts; taking orders for checks; opening and closing Christmas and vacation clubs; exchanging foreign currencies; providing special statements, copies, and referrals; completing safe-deposit box procedures.
5. Reconciles cash drawer by proving cash transactions; counting and packaging currency and coins; reconciling loan coupons and other transactions; turning in excess cash and mutilated currency to head teller; maintaining supply of cash and currency.
6. Complies with bank operations and security procedures by participating in all dual-control functions; maintaining customer traffic surveys; auditing other tellers’ currency; assisting in certification of proof.
7. Maintains customer confidence and protects bank operations by keeping information confidential.
8. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
DIPLOMA,HND,DEGREE AND OTHER PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE