- The main job responsibility of any transport officer is the distribution, maintenance, repair and utilisation of all the vehicle fleet of the area.
- One of the job responsibilities of a transport officer is to ensure the proper utilisation and efficient use of the funds being granted to the transport office.
- Transport officer is also responsible for allocation and proper rotation of appropriate work and assignments to the employees or junior officers.
- Transport officer is also required to carry out the tasks such as attending and heading meetings which are to decide the welfare of the transportation facilities of that particular area or district.
- The job responsibilities of a transport officer also include the coordination of training courses and workshops which are held to raise the issues related to transportation etc.
- Transport officer is also required to evaluate employee performance and coordinating the individual yearly work plans for all the unit managers and other employees working in the transport department of that area.
DIPLOMA,HND,DEGREE AND OTHER PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE