- Prepares aquatic complex for use by swim team and recreational swimmers including unlocking and removal of pool covers and changing aquatic equipment to fit needs of swimmers such as moving lane lines.
- Maintains pool including vacuuming, washing decks and flushing gutters.
- Maintains general cleanliness of locker room and may assist in maintaining order and discipline in locker room areas.
- Prepares sign-in sheets, checks patron identification and assigns lockers to patrons.
- Performs preventative maintenance on pool equipment such as cleaning filters, changing oil on vacuum or gas pumps, and greasing equipment.
- Ensures safety precautions are followed in pool area and identifies possible safety hazards.QUALIFICATION:
SHS,JHS ANY OTHER PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE