1) Review or update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, or la
2) Select transportation routes to maximize economy by combining shipments or consolidating warehousing and distribution.
3) Diagram supply chain models to help facilitate discussions with customers.
4) Develop material costs forecasts or standard cost lists.
5) Assess appropriate material handling equipment needs and staffing levels to load, unload, move, or store materials.
6) Appraise vendor manufacturing ability through on-site visits and measurements.
7) Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers, vendors, or freight forwarders.
8) Monitor supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
9) Monitor forecasts and quotas to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain activities.
DEGREE, HND, DIPLOMA AND ANY OTHER PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE