- Receive assignment, notification, reporting location, reporting time, and travel instructions from your home agency
- Upon arrival at the incident, check in at designated check-in locations. Check-in locations may be found at: Incident Command Post, Base or Camps, Staging Areas, Heliases, Division Supervisors (for direct line assignments).
- Agency representatives from assisting or cooperating agencies report to Liaison Officer at the Command Post after checking in.
- All radio communications to Incident Communications Center will be addressed: “(Incident Name) Communications”.
- Use clear text and ICS terminology (no codes) in all radio transmissions.
- Receive briefing from immediate supervisor.
- Acquire work materials.
- Organize, assign, and brief subordinates.
DIPLOMA,HND,DEGREE AND OTHER PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE