- To continuously review quality control processes, procedures and capabilities in order to
- sustain the most cost effective and efficient methods for meeting quality requirements, and
- Making recommendation for improvement as appropriate.
- Review client QC requirements and ensure that quality control documentation for a project
- Meets contractual requirements.
- Review and approve Contractor and sub‐contractor quality control documentation to
- Ensure their planned activities meet contractual requirements.
- Manage and control all quality control activities in accordance with identified Quality Assurance standards, company procedures, client specifications and contract requirements.
- Assist in production of generic and project specific Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
- To monitor and report quality control progress, notifying any predicted shortfall or discrepancies against timescale and budgets.
- Immediate notification to the Head of Assurance of any Quality Control issues.
- Providing accurate and relevant information as required by the business.
- Contribute to Business Development and success of current projects by the internal referral and communication of appropriate information and intelligence, together with any project specific information.
- Provide comprehensive communication to underpin effective working relationships.
- Liaise with the Head of Manufacturing to ensure that project contractual and quality requirements within the schedule are supported and maintained through all stages of manufacture as to ensure project completion within the specified schedule.
DEGREE,HND,DIPLOMA AND OTHER PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE