1.Evaluate and grade students’ class work, laboratory work, assignments, and papers.
2. Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate and/or graduate students on topics such as quantum mechanics, particle physics, and optics.
3. Compile, administer, and grade examinations, or assign this work to others.
4.Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
5. Supervise students’ laboratory work.
6. Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handout
7.Maintain regularly scheduled office hours in order to advise and assist students.
8. Supervise undergraduate and/or graduate teaching, internship, and research work.
9. Keep abreast of developments in their field by reading current literature, talking with colleagues, and participating in professional conferences.
DEGREE,HND,DIPLOMA AND ANY OTHER PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE