Send out notices and accept fine payments for lost or overdue books.
1) Operate small branch libraries, under the direction of off-site librarian supervisors.
2) Prepare, store, and retrieve classification and catalog information, lecture notes, or other information related to stored documents, using computers.
3) Schedule and supervise clerical workers, volunteers, and student assistants.
4) Operate and maintain audiovisual equipment.
5) Review records, such as microfilm and issue cards, in order to identify titles of overdue materials and delinquent borrowers.
6) Select substitute titles when requested materials are unavailable following criteria such as age, education, and interests.
7) Repair books, using mending tape, paste, and brushes.
8) Deliver and retrieve items to and from departments by hand or using push carts
DIPLOMA,HND,DEGREE AND OTHER PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE