1) Travel to students’ homes, libraries, or schools to conduct tutoring sessions.
2) Schedule tutoring appointments with students or their parents.
3) Research or recommend textbooks, software, equipment, or other learning materials to complement tutoring.
4) Prepare and facilitate tutoring workshops, collaborative projects, or academic support sessions for small groups of students.
5) Participate in training and development sessions to improve tutoring practices or learn new tutoring techniques.
6) Organize tutoring environment to promote productivity and learning.
7) Monitor student performance or assist students in academic environments, such as classrooms, laboratories, or computing centers.
8) Review class material with students by discussing text, working solutions to problems, or reviewing worksheets or other assignments.
9) Provide feedback to students using positive reinforcement techniques to encourage, motivate, or build confidence in students.
10) Prepare lesson plans or learning modules for tutoring sessions according to students’ needs and goals.
11) Maintain records of students’ assessment results, progress, feedback, or school performance, ensuring confidentiality of all records
2) Identify, develop, or implement intervention strategies, tutoring plans, or individualized education plans (IEPs) for students.
13) Develop teaching or training materials, such as handouts, study materials, or quizzes.
14) Communicate students’ progress to students, parents or teachers in written progress reports, in person, by phone, or by email
DEGREE,HND,DIPLOMA AND ANY OTHER PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE