- Installation & configuration of a company’s computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Maintenance and monitoring of computer networks and systems.
- Logging the queries of customers and employees.
- Analysis of call logs in order to discover any underlying issues or trends.
- Diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
- Performing electrical safety checks on the company’s computer equipment.
- Responding to call-outs in a timely fashion.
- Following instructions, either written or in diagram form, in order to set up a system or fix a fault.
DIPLOMA,HND,DEGREE OR ANY OTHER PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE