1. Determine how food should be presented, and create decorative food displays.
2. Determine production schedules and staff requirements necessary to ensure timely delivery of services.
3.Estimate amounts and costs of required supplies, such as food and ingredients.
4. Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas to ensure conformance to established standards.
5. Instruct cooks and other workers in the preparation, cooking, garnishing, and presentation of food.
6.Monitor sanitation practices to ensure that employees follow standards and regulations.
7. Order or requisition food and other supplies needed to ensure efficient operation.
8. Recruit and hire staff, including cooks and other kitchen workers.
9. Analyze recipes to assign prices to menu items, based on food, labor, and overhead costs.
DEGREE,HND,DIPLOMA AND ANY OTHER PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE