1) Meet with supervisors to discuss students’ grades, and to complete required grade-related paperwork.
2) Notify instructors of errors or problems with assignments.
3) Order or obtain materials needed for classes.
4) Prepare and proctor examinations.
5) Return assignments to students in accordance with established deadlines.
6) Schedule and maintain regular office hours to meet with students.
7) Arrange for supervisors to conduct teaching observations; meet with supervisors to receive feedback about teaching performance.
8) Assist faculty members or staff with student conferences.
9) Provide assistance to faculty members or staff with laboratory or field research.
10) Provide assistance to library staff in maintaining library collections.
11) Evaluate and grade examinations, assignments, and papers, and record grades.
12) Lead discussion sections, tutorials, and laboratory sections.
13) Teach undergraduate level courses.
14) Develop teaching materials such as syllabi, visual aids, answer keys, supplementary notes, and course websites.
15) Attend lectures given by the instructor whom they are assisting.
16) Complete laboratory projects prior to assigning them to students so that any needed modifications can be made.
17) Copy and distribute classroom materials.
18) Demonstrate use of laboratory equipment, and enforce laboratory rules.
19) Inform students of the procedures for completing and submitting class work such as lab reports.
DEGREE,HND,DIPLOMA AND OTHER PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE