- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students in the class.
- Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students.
- Adopting and working towards the implementation of the school development plan of the particular school they are giving service in.
- Assigning work, correcting and marking work carried out by his/her students;
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress, attainment and behavior of one’s students.
- Providing or contributing to oral and written assessments, reports and references,Relating to individual students or groups of students.
- Participating in arrangements within an agreed national framework for the appraisal of students’ performance.
- Promoting the general progress and well-being of individual students, groups of students or class entrusted to him/her.
- Providing guidance and advice to students on educational and social matters and on their further education and future careers.
DEGREE,HND,DIPLOMA ANY OTHER PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE