Clear work areas by removing debris and hazardous materials, and make them ready for construction work.
– Ensure that all tools and equipment are readily available at the beginning of each shift so that skilled laborers can begin their work on time.
– Arrange for materials such as bricks, mortar, and cement to be available at assigned worksites.
– Load and unload materials to and from delivery trucks, ensuring that they are safely moved to storage sites.
– Erect and maintain walls, retaining walls and fences.
– Assist in construction or demolishing of buildings.
– Load and unload structure materials and move materials in work areas.
SHS ,DIPLOMA OR ANY RELATED FIELD