1) Controls operation of steam, gas, or electric-motor-driven compressor to maintain specified pressures on high and low pressure mains dispensing gas from gasholders: Observes pressure gauges to determine consumption rate variations and turns knobs or switches to regulate pressures.
2) Opens valves to allow gas to flow into and out of compressors.
3) Reads gas meters and records amount of gas received and dispensed from holders.
4) May clean, lubricate, and adjust compressors, using handtools.
5) May regulate gas governors to maintain
S.H.S,DIPLOMA OR ANY OTHER CERTIFICATE