- Manages service aspects in all food and beverage assigned areas and events, and acknowledges, greets and thanks all members and guests
- Manages dining rooms, lounges, Halfway House, Beverage Cart, Catering and Cabana bars to ensure proper room preparation, including set-up of tables, chairs, linens, table settings, glassware, etc.
- Confirms that all service staff are in proper uniform and adhere to the Club’s appearance standards
- Hires, manages and trains staff in all technical and non-technical aspects of their role including Club standards of quality and service
- Creates, maintains and distributes weekly schedules for staff and communicates changes as appropriate to all
- Communicates with service and kitchen staff regarding reservations and/or special events
7. Conducts pre-shift, pre-meal and/or pre-event meetings with all necessary staff
- Evaluates and supervises performance and carries out disciplinary action as needed, in accordance with the Club’s policies and applicable laws
- Make rounds of all food and beverage outlets to ensure member/guest needs are met
10.Responsible for employee relation issues and reviews incidents with Human Resource Manager
- Completes and administers employee performance appraisals
- Conducts monthly beverage inventories and quarterly china, glass and silverware inventories
- Opens and closes dining room(s), snack bar, and/or Clubhouse on a regular basis. Responsible for ensuring Club is secure upon departure and that all lights, equipment, doors, etc. are turned off or locked
- Acts as the Manager on Duty (MOD) when all other management staff has departed for the evening and supervises any remaining staff in the Clubhouse. Works with remaining staff to complete tasks in an effective and efficient manner.
- Controls costs of all food and beverage outlets by assisting management, as requested, in purchasing, maintaining effective profit and loss controls and monitoring labor costs following demand patterns, budget and local labor laws
- Maintains accurate daily and weekly punch details for service staff and processes daily sales reports and other reports as requested
- Maximizes food and beverage sales by identifying and targeting sales opportunities through marketing including promotions and special events and by training staff on “up-selling.”
- Protects Club, members and guests by training staff in and adhering to all safety, sanitation, food preparation, food storage and alcohol beverage control policies including confirming legal drinking age and discontinuing service to intoxicated guests
- Maintains member and guest satisfaction by handing inquiries, concerns or comments and providing solutions; acquiring feedback from members/guests and co-workers in order to ensure satisfaction and/or implement service improvement ideas; developing new concepts to ensure customer satisfaction and repeat business
- Maintain consistency of service by being aware of and prepared for all course events, large parties and reservations that may affect food and beverage service operations
- Ensures a pleasant dining experience in all outlets by collaborating with Executive Chef in the creation of menus and menu pricing as requested
- Communicates and teams well with other departments (i.e. Banquets, Golf, Tennis, Kitchen, etc.) ensuring appropriate staff levels for all events and ensuring assigned responsibilities are carried out.
DEGREE,HND,DIPLOMA AND OTHER PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE