1) Announce and demonstrate safety and emergency procedures such as the use of oxygen masks, seat belts, and life jackets.
2) Answer passengers’ questions about flights, aircraft, weather, travel routes and services, arrival times, and/or schedules
3) Assist passengers in placing carry-on luggage in overhead, garment, or under-seat storage.
4) Assist passengers while entering or disembarking the aircraft.
5) Attend preflight briefings concerning weather, altitudes, routes, emergency procedures, crew coordination, lengths of flights, food and beverage services offered, and numbers of passengers.
6) Check to ensure that food, beverages, blankets, reading material, emergency equipment, and other supplies are aboard and are in adequate supply.
7) Collect money for meals and beverages.
8) Conduct periodic trips through the cabin to ensure passenger comfort, and to distribute reading material, headphones, pillows, playing cards, and blankets.
9) Determine special assistance needs of passengers such as small children, the elderly, or disabled persons.
10) Direct and assist passengers in the event of an emergency, such as directing passengers to evacuate a plane following an emergency landing.
11) Prepare passengers and aircraft for landing, following procedures.
DEGREE,HND,DIPLOMA AND ANY OTHER PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE