1.Manage financial and administration teams to achieve company financial goals.
2.Develop the overall corporate financial goals and objectives.
3.Oversee preparation of financial records related to general ledger, payroll, budget, expense, etc.
4.Assist in account receivable and payable activities.
5.Maintain accurate bank records of cash withdrawals and deposits.
6.Follow standard accounting process for financial analysis and reporting activities.
7.Evaluate existing accounting system and recommend improvements if required.
8.Assist in developing and managing budgeting system.
9.Perform account reconciliations and generate financial reports.
10.Identify and resolve invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial related problems.
11.Manage all client accounts for payment settlements.
12.Initiate orientation and training programs for employees.
13.Track and monitor resource needs and other material needs for carrying out financial and administration tasks.
QUALIFICATION,SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven work experience as a Finance Administrator, Finance Assistant or similar role
- Hands-on experience with accounting software, like QuickBooks
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (creating spreadsheets and charts and using financial Excel functions)
- Good understanding of bookkeeping procedures
- Time-management and organization skills