- Report to the non-profit’s board of directors.
- Develop a vision and strategic plan for the organization in conjunction with the board.
- Inform the board of internal and external matters affecting the organization.
- Ensure that the organization mission is being properly executed.
- Develop and evaluate various programs
- Oversee the organization’s financial accounts and budgeting.
- Weigh in on the hiring, firing and discipline of certain employees.
- Lead and motivate the non-profit’s staff members and volunteers.
- Foster effective teamwork among employees.
- Develop and support fundraising activities.
- Serve as the face for the organization in public relations matters.
- Prepare official correspondence concerning the organization, such as press releases or annual updates.
- Represent the non-profit at community events and activities.
- Seek to expand the non-profit’s community presence and public awareness of the organization’s services and efforts.
BSC,MBA,MSC,PHD AND ANY OTHER RELEVANT CERTIFICATE