1) Be the first point of contact for all customer enquiries; escalate concerns of a
complex nature to the Helpdesk Supervisor for advice and guidance.
2) Log all job requests that are received via telephone onto the central Helpdesk
3) Prioritise job requests received through the central helpdesk request system.
4) Ensure all relevant information in order to prioritise and resolve requests is
obtained and evaluated.
5) Contribute to the development of new works requests into quotations,
requesting purchase orders and arranging work in consultation with the
customer, and organising the recharge process.
6) Monitor work progress and update customers through to completion of work,
gather feedback from the Estates team in order to update issues accordingly.
7) Log, monitor and resolve routine customer complaints, escalate to the Helpdesk
Supervisor those complaints that are for example, complex, high profile or
require support to effectively resolve.
8) Collate customer feedback. Raise any issues or concerns with the Help Desk
9) Ensure events requirements are carried out by relevant teams. where required.
10) Run reports and analyses help desk data as requested
DIPLOMA, HND,DEGREE AND OTHER PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE