- Under the direction of senior estates administrators the incumbent will ascertain
the financial status of an estate.
- Conducts interviews of relatives, neighbours, employers, etc.
- Prepares detailed inventories.
- Takes possession and control of movable items from the premises.
- Obtains appraisals for personal property and arranges for sale or disposal.
- Attends at banks or trust companies to list contents of safety deposit boxes and
to remove contents.
- Responsible for general administration of estates of an uncomplicated nature
under the direction of a Senior Trust Officer.
- Checks and acknowledges financial statements submitted by next of kin.
- Extensive correspondence and/or personal contact with patients, next of kin on
- Arranges for recording and approval of property, machinery, vehicles and
- Makes applications for Life, Group, Health and Accident Insurance benefits, Old
Age Security and Canada Pension Plan payments.
- Approves payment of expenses incurred by the estate.
Performs other related duties as assigned
DEGREE,HND,DIPLOMA AND OTHER PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE