Applications have closed
- Leads execution of delivery and service standards to ensure a high quality customer experience through efficient route operations.
- Leads one or more profit centers which may be in one or more physical location
- Executes and enforces safety standards within the Depot. Drives accountability of safe behaviors by coaching team members. Identifies and removes risks and participates in accident investigations
- Leads people management and development demonstrating a disciplined approach to recruiting training coaching performance management and retention
- Focuses on effective talent selection hiring and successful on-boarding of new team members.
- Ensures successful customer service delivery as well as recovery; Serves as local point of contact for customer service communication & follow- up coordination with the call center and overall issue resolution
- Effectively cascades key messages on areas of focus and strategic priority for the business and helps the team through changes
- Oversees the warehouse team to ensure execution of efficient warehouse operations (management of fleet assets for the location compliance with Pre & Post Trip inspections utilization PM schedule repair/maintenance breakdown pick-up etc)
- Conducts essential administrative duties such as payroll banking equipment support resource scheduling and daily reporting
- Reviews financial reporting/KPI#s to make informed decisions on cost controls route productivity product inventory controls maintenance of assets depot supplies profitability etc.
- Implements and maintains compliance with all government and corporate programs and policies
- Responsible to conduct yourself and ensure your subordinates (if applicable) conduct themselves in a manner consistent with company mission values code of ethics policies and other standards of conduct.
- Responsible for the effective coordination of repair orders for equipment that is not under contract.
- Works with Contract Admin and 3rd Party Depot Manager to ensure products in repair are either on contract or charged as billable repair.
- Verifies pricing, discounts, billing and shipping addresses, credit status and informs customers of any problems. Provides timely notification to customers on pricing, status on equipment, parts hold issues and repair timeline.
- Processes customer charges accurately and timely with proper documentation and authority from customer.
- Meets department goals for customer responsiveness and timely resolution of problems. Logs, resolves, and follows up on customer support.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining professional business and working relations with customers, clients, vendors, and trade professionals.
- Resolves questions, requests, and problems courteously and promptly.
- Politely obtains and conveys information as needed.
- Provides superior customer service.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with Peak-Ryzex personnel and management.
- Assists and supports department personnel.
- Coordinates activities with related departments and obtains or conveys information as needed.
- Keeps management informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
- Attends and participates in meetings and training as required.
- Ability to convey detailed instructions accurately and effectively in a fast-paced mixed office and warehouse environment with frequent interruptions and loud noises.
MSC,DEGREE,HND,DIPLOMA AND OTHER PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE