- Preparing construction sites, materials, and tools.
- Loading and unloading of materials, tools, and equipment.
- Removing debris, garbage, and dangerous materials from sites.
- Assembling and breaking down barricades, temporary structures, and scaffolding.
- Assisting contractors, e.g. electricians and painters, as required.
- Assisting with transport and operation of heavy machinery and equipment.
- Regulating traffic and erecting traffic signs.
- Following all health and safety regulations.
- Digging holes, tunnels, and shafts.
- Mixing, pouring, and leveling concrete.
- Similar work experience may be beneficial.
- License to work with hazardous materials may be required.
- Willingness to undertake training if necessary.
- Be mild-tempered and a team player.
- Be healthy, strong, and fit.