1. Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate and/or graduate students on topics such as organic chemistry, analytical chemistry, and chemical separation.
2. Supervise students’ laboratory work.
3. Evaluate and grade students’ class work, laboratory performance, assignments, and papers.
4.Compile, administer, and grade examinations, or assign this work to others.
5. Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
6. Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
7. Maintain regularly scheduled office hours in order to advise and assist students.
8.Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
9. Supervise undergraduate and/or graduate teaching, internship, and research work.
DEGREE,HND,DIPLOMA AND ANY OTHER PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE