- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options.
- Resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations.
- Examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
DEGREE,HND,DIPLOMA AND ANY OTHER PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE