1. Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
2. Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
3. Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
4. Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
5. Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
6. Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
7. Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
8. Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
9. Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
QUALIFICATION,EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENT
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
Excellent organizational skills.
Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Comfortable using a computer for various tasks