Applications have closed
- Interpreting plans or organising for plans to be drawn that meet building code regulations and client specifications.
- Providing quotes or submitting tenders for building works.
- Submitting plans to local authorities for approval.
- Arranging inspections of building work.
- Organising contractors including carpenters, electricians, plumbers and painters to carry out building tasks.
- Undertaking some building work personally.
- Calculating quantities and costs and sourcing of building materials and labour.
- Supervising contractors or employees to ensure safety standards are maintained and works remain on schedule.
- Coordinating administrative tasks such as payment.
DIPLOMA, HND,DEGREE OR ANY CERTIFICATE IN BUILDING AND CONSTRUCTION