- Managing the CEO’s workflow and priorities by managing her schedule and anticipating steps ahead.
- Preparing for and following up on internal and external meetings. When needed, participating directly in external meetings and following up with the relevant parties.
- Providing members of the Executive Leadership Team leverage in moving projects forward by assisting with information gathering, communicating with different parties, developing and monitoring plans, keeping track of responsibilities, and so on.
- Managing special projects assigned by the CEO.
- Prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously and following through on issues in a timely manner.
- Proactively identifying ways to improve the efficiency and efficacy of the leadership team.
- Overseeing day-to-day operations and staff services, which may include and are not limited to bookkeeping, vendor payments and relations, employee benefits, payroll, office environment, travel and event logistics.
- Anticipating needs from the team and identifying opportunities to create processes and systems to streamline office flow.
DEGREE,HND,DIPLOMA AND OTHER PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE