- agronomists experiment and plan studies to improve crop yields.
- They study a farm’s crop production in order to discern the best ways to plant, harvest, and cultivate the plants, regardless of the climate.
- It is also important for agronomists to develop methods to control weeds and pests to keep crops disease-free.
- Complex data and information that they develop must be worked into a serviceable format for public consumption.
- Agronomists relay their information in written form, making presentations and speeches as well as responding diplomatically to sensitive issues regarding their findings. Their ultimate goal is to work scientifically to produce the finest crops, on the most consistent basis that they can, in any situation.
SHS,DIPLOMA,HND,DEGREE AND OTHER PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE